Access Corrlinks Inmates E-MAIL System
Unfortunately, if any of your friend or family member is an inmate in federal prison and you want to contact him then most economical and easy way is to access system. Federal Bureau of Prisons is letting inmates to access a computer which is known as Trust Fund Limited Inmate Computer System (TRULINCS), through this system inmates are allowed to send and receive E-MAILs. Corrlinks E-MAIL inmate system is different from commercial E-MAIL system. it does not work as traditional E-MAIL system, inmates create and receive E-MAILs through Trust Fund Limited Inmate Computer System
Overview Of Corrlinks Inmates E-MAIL
Corrlinks is an E-MAIL handling system which is designed for inmates of Federal Bureau of Prisons in order to create and receive E-MAILs. All E-MAILs are monitored by a department after screening, department forward it to correspondence. Now inmates don’t have to wait long for letters because they can receive electronic mails within 1-2 hours with the use of system. Inmate’s users are not allowed to insert image, audio or other attachments to E-MAILs. This system does not charge any fee to users whereas inmates have to pay a minimal amount against this service.
In this article you will come to know about set of requirements, procedure and how to compose and send an E-MAIL through Inmate system.
What is necessary to is have in hand in order to access Corrlinks Inmate E-MAIL system?
To access Corrlinks Inmate E-MAIL system you are required to have number of inmate with whom you want to communicate. You have to wait till inmate allow you by adding you to his contact book. You need to add some amount through Master card if you are going to contact inmate in any registered state.
Last but not the least you are required to have a computer system with internet access and visit official website of Corrlinks Inmate E-MAIL system
What Is The Procedure Order To Register?
To Register with System, you are required to follow given set of instructions.
- If you have got an E-MAIL of invitation via Corrlinks then you will be allowed to enter Identification code in relevant field.
- For new users, you are required to click on button which is marked as “Register” under section of “New Users”.
- You are required to add “E-MAIL address”, “Password” & “Identification code” in order to create account.
- You are supposed to wait for thirty minutes for approval of your request.
What is the procedure to Forward and receive?
In order to forward and receive an E-MAILs through Inmate E-MAIL System, you are supposed to follow given steps of execution.
- First of all you need to visit official website Login, enter “E-MAIL address” & “Password” in relevant fields and click on button of “Log in” at www.corrlinks.com
- In next step you are required to add number of inmate in address book.
- In order to contact federal inmate, add inmate along with “Identification code” which you have received from E-MAIL.
- After then click on button which is marked as “Mailbox” and later click on option of “New Message” to create and forward an E-MAIL
- Now you need to click on option of “Account Management” and then click on “Manage my inmate list”.
- Click the option labeled as “E-MAIL Alert” to receive E-MAIL alerts about inmate’s messages.
- For further help or information about system, visit web page of FAQ at www.corrlinks.com/FAQ.aspx